[NFB-Seniors] New member

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:36:30 UTC 2020

Hi Jody,
Welcome to the group. Good to meet you!
Hope to have fruitful conversation with you!

A little about myself... I'm Pramit, a visually impaired Founder of Louie
Voice Control App which allows the users to do each & everything within
their phone with just voice commands. I'm a Tech Enthusiast & my life
purpose is to help the visually impaired community. Watch this Concept
Video of Louie -  https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg

Best Regards
Pramit