[NFB-Seniors] NFBN Senior Division's 2020 Annual Business Meeting Agenda - Calling all Nebraskan's and Guests

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:24:48 UTC 2020

NFBN Senior division

2020 Convention Meeting Agenda

Anywhere and Everywhere

October23rd

Topic - Federationism, our history, our present, and our future

4:00 PM CDT  - Meeting is called to order -Robert welcomes everyone; Barbara
Loos reads the agenda; Cheryl Livingston gives The NFB Pledge.

Introductions- 1 minute: Give name; where live; former Nebraskan?; when join
NFB; (possible one liner comment on history, present, or future of
Federation and them.

-First presenter - Doctor Maurer- NFB history, present, future

Second presenter: Amy Buresh - NFBN History, present, future

Third presenter: Peggy Chong - History of a blind person

Fourth presenter: Duncan Larsen Present NFB senior programs

*Business part of agenda:

-      Minutes and the treasurers reports are read.

-      Mention our contribution to door prizes and anything else of note

-      Election talk-motion to hold over

-      Sharing of low or high tech, or useful resource

-      Adjournment