[NFB-Seniors] Postings for the calendar of events

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 01:59:18 UTC 2021

Greetings to all,

If you belong to a Seniors Division within your state, and you usually have
a topic listed on the NFB Seniors Division's calendar, please have the
president of your state seniors division provide me with the meeting details
off list at bmackey88 at gmail.com <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com>  at least three
weeks prior to the next meeting.

If your meeting information provided on the calendar for your state's
Seniors Division does not change from month to month, then no action is
needed unless there is a change that I should be aware of.

Thank you in advance as I work on completing the website redesign.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia,
Connecticut, & Arkansas
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division and National
Federation of the Blind Seniors Division
Webmaster & Interim Secretary, Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
Member, NFB Membership Committee
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale