[nfb-talk] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] braille and coins

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 25 22:49:49 UTC 2009

I just got home and my Louis Braille coin was on my front porch.  On the
back of the coin in Braille you can feel is the word Braille.  The
Braille on the Alabama quarter was so small that you could not feel it.
You had to look carefully to even see it.

THE LOUIS BRAILLE COIN IS REAL COOL.

THANKS, William