[nfb-talk] Question

Trey Bradley treyman19 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:12:38 UTC 2009

Hi My Name is Roosevelt Bradley.  I am emailing you all because I have
a Windows Mobile Smart Phone.  The name is Samsong Ace.  It runs
Windows Mobile 6.2  it runs great it can be accessible by installing
Mobile Speak smart phone.  It will come a data cable, charger, micro
sd card 2 GB.  it features Bluetooth, Internet, email,  Windows Media,
text messageing, Sprint TV, Skype, Windows live messenger, and more.
you can email me for price.  My email address is
treyman19 at gmail.com
--
Roosevelt Bradley