[nfb-talk] Another perspective on guide dogs

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 25 19:33:29 UTC 2009

Hello Ryan and listers,

    That's the MCB for you. I'm originally from Massachusetts. I know all
about them and their ways. This and some attempts to reconnect with some old
school friends last year, one in particular, painfully reminded me of the
old saying, "The more things change the more they stay the same."

Peter Donahue