[nfb-talk] Losing DVS

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 01:19:10 UTC 2009

Dewey,

I don't see how DVS would result in fewer jobs for the blind.  I don't see
it as "special treatment" either, any more than I do closed captioning for
the deaf.  I do consider DVS a big question mark, since you can't even
guarantee it will be on a given SAP channel for all stations, or even for
all described programs.  What is described and how is also up for debate.

Joseph