[nfb-talk] NFB Centers and Rock Climbing

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:56:34 UTC 2009

Here is one more thing! Then, I'll quit unless addressed!

The party in question gave it a good try and hopefully, they recognize this
is one thing he shouldn't continue to attempt!  That's only my opinion!

I turn on my PC and find obstacles!  I feel the triumphant when I overcome
them!  I guess I don't worry much about rock climbing whether I could have
succeeded or not!  I haven't had the opportunity to check it out!

Yes!  There are things in life we must do whether we like it or not!  When
young, I didn't like spinach or asparagus!  I have managed to eat these
later on even though I won't go out of my way to have them again!  A spinach
salad isn't bad though!  Sometimes foods in other forms make them more
palatable!  I think Rock Climbing for me fits this category!  I won't eat
rocks (grin smile)!  If confronted with it, I'd probably try it!  If I'm not
physically up to it or other problems occur because of my age, I won't
continue to attempt the activity!  There are so many challenges  in life one
can face so that one can have the satisfaction of meeting and overcoming the
challenges!

Now that's it!

Jim