[nfb-talk] Need Advice: Transit District Schedule Accessibility

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 13:07:57 UTC 2009

is there an advisory committe for the disabled with your transit system?
Also, find out who does web design for them or who directs web design at the
transit system and talk with that person.  Have several people write in.
Our transit website has accessible schedule planning directly on the site.

if you all don't speak up, accessibility won't happen.

margo and Arrow