[nfb-talk] Fw: [peeps-talk] Fw: Article on audio crossing signals from today's Dispatch

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:47:27 UTC 2009

Ray,

You expected them to actually get into the discussion of how training
is more beneficial than squawking lights, or how many of the existing
squawkers are actually dangerous?  Or how the real problem facing the
blind pedestrian is that roads are increasingly no place for a person
on foot to be?

I don't think our position is simple enough for a pro-APS article to
represent correctly, so I am glad they left our viewpoint out rather
than misrepresent it.

Joseph

--
How many children in America are not taught how to read?
If they are blind, the answer is 90%--more than 52,000 children!