[nfb-talk] another front in the access battle

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Apr 30 03:05:32 UTC 2010

Laura,

There is probably little chance that SAP converters on analog signals will be modified to support two SAP channels.
However, I think there was some work being done to find space within an HD signal for a description channel.  I haven't
heard must about it for a while.  Then, the trick will be to be sure that we can select that audio source on most TV's.
Maybe someone else here is more familiar with that work.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson