[nfb-talk] Check Out This Link On Rush Limbaugh talking about blindjustice

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:47:48 UTC 2010

Yeah, the NFB has already won. It doesn't really have anything to gain from
taking a swing at Rush Limbaugh unless you believe that all publicity is
good publicity. I am actually sort of in that group. I think it would be
good for the NFB to get Rush Limbaugh to acknowledge its existance even if
it was in a negative way.

Kind of ironic, actually. Rush would like the NFB way more than any
disability rights group I've ever seen. Way more than the ACB for sure.