[nfb-talk] Question of Philosophy- fund raising

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Aug 28 22:03:19 UTC 2010

Robert:

I'll do some thinking and see if I can come up with some literature examples
for you.

In the meantime, however, I think it would be fair to pose the question to
nay-sayers and reluctant fund-raisers to come up with, say, five
fund-raisers they *would* find acceptable and then insist that they back up
their rhetoric with action by scheduling said fund-raisers so they can't
back out of the commitment! (wicked grin) I find that such direct
confrontation and calling to account generally silences all who haven't
thoroughly thought the issue through and are just hopeing Someone Else will
do the work. I should find Joe Ruffalo's post with the "Someone Else" obit.
Great reading!

Mike