[nfb-talk] the Extreme Makeover episode

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Dec 6 03:59:32 UTC 2010

Oh yeah, that's right Peter.  My words cannot begin to properly convey how sickening the entire episode was.  In a way, I wish I was able to relate just how horrible the blasted thing really was.  I would make an mp3 out of it and then send the group a Drop Box link to it, but, copy right laws and so forth...you know what I mean.  I dare say that others who saw this episode will come in later and give their own thoughts.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray