[nfb-talk] the Extreme Makeover episode

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 12 23:29:17 UTC 2010

what official position does NFB take in dealing with media such as ABC on
this type of issue? Being a member of the gay community I know when there
are questionable portrayals that occur there is an organization that
immediately contacts the media and demands that corrections be made or
errors be corrected. This includes apologies and it encourages its members
to write letters and boycott media outlets until such issues are addressed.
for reference check the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation at
www.glaad.org.
Chuck