[nfb-talk] [NFB-talk] Here We Go Again: Home Makeover-blindcouple in OH

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 12 05:30:30 UTC 2010

John:

I will add, to my previous message by saying that we have been
through this again and again for the past two years or longer, you
have said the same things, we have said the same things etc.  Nothing
has changed -- so to that extent you are baiting us.  You know what
you believe, and you know what response you will get, yet you do it
again and again.

While I don't want to be portrayed as being against free speech,
which I am not, I am close to declaring this, and some other threads
off topic.  Their continued discussion is doing no one any good!

David Andrews, Moderator