[nfb-talk] [NFB-talk] Here We Go Again: Home Makeover-blindcouple in OH

John G. Heim john at johnheim.net
Sun Dec 12 23:33:08 UTC 2010

Well, I guess if that's your definition  of "baiting".  I think that's a bit
strong though.

Anyway, I think you are over reacting. Some people got a little hot but so
what? The issues themselves are what is important. There are always new
people on the list and new information is always coming out. For example,
after William said he thought there were newer resolutions than those I had
been mentioning, I went out and looked it up. Sure enough, there was another
resolution in 2008.

I understand that at times there are good reasons to limit free speech. But
that some people find a particular topic or person annoying is not one of
them.