[nfb-talk] Stop the Insanity

Ryan O ryano218 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 08:07:31 UTC 2010

To Dave Andrews, Mike Freeman, Steve Jacobsen, Joe Orozco, Brian Miller and
other clear-thinking members on this list. The definition of insanity is
doing the same thing over and over with the expectation of a different
result. Most all of you have admitted that Mr. Heim's position is
immoveable, yet you keep rising to the bait. This conversation began when I
posted an announcement regarding Extreme Home Makeover, and we've let the
dialogue be guided by one individual with an obvious agenda until it has
degenerated into the same tired old arguments from the same sources who have
been saying the same things for years? Who are you convincing? Who are you
educating? Is it Mr. Heim? I would presume not. All due respect, Dave...but
what the fuck!?

I opened my list mail tonight and found 42 messages. I hoped to learn more
about the sudden passing of a long-time Federation member in Iowa. I
foolishly presumed much of the list traffic might be devoted to that
topic...and this is what I find?

Guys. For fuck sake! Stop the insanity!

And Dave, thank you in advance for not slapping my weewee on list for
dropping the F-bomb twice. God love free speech.

RyanO