[nfb-talk] Kevin Trudo, (ignorance gone mad)

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Dec 15 07:35:14 UTC 2010

I know this happened some time back, but when someone talked about the
Extreme  Makeover Home Edition episode with the blind couple, I had to
chyme in on another subject in which ignorance was displayed. Natural
Cures guru, Kevin Trudeau, (also a so-called financial expert,) in
reference to the credit card endustry, was being interviewed about his
book, "Free Money." In the interview, he goes through all of the
riggmorow about the different grants that were available, and stuff
the government was supposedly giving away. Everything sounded okay,
until he got to one particular part. He mentioned, (I forget the
amount of money,) for a "talking computer." When he mentioned that,
the girls who were interviewing him started laughing. Mr. Trudeau
said, "I know some of these things sound commical," or something to
that affect. If I'm not mistaken, this has something to do with
computers with Jaws, or other software. Mr. Trudeau, and the
interviewers, should have known that they were laughing at blind
people, like us who need this technology. I'm surprised that the
broadcast companies still allow that trashy infomercial to continue
playing late at night. Something's wrong with this! I know free speech
is a right, but it has its lemits. Has anyone else heard this
infomercial? I'd like your input. Blessings, Joshua