[nfb-talk] critical analysis paper

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Dec 15 21:31:17 UTC 2010

Lisa:

The argument or debate you're trying to flesh out is specious and the supposed controversy illusory.  It's not a matter of which school setting is best but rather which is best for a given child at a given time with given educational goals and a given skill set and knowledge base.  This is part of what's negotiated in an IEP.

Mike

sent from my iPhone