[nfb-talk] critical analysis paper

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Dec 15 23:51:44 UTC 2010

Heather, you're correct. Expectations, that's the key. One thing that
every teacher made sure of,  was that they never gave me special
treatment. I was made to do everything the sighted kids did. I knew
what was expected of me, and I was able to do it, by the grace of God.
Please read my post on my story, and the observations of the schools
for the blind in two different states that I've mentioned. Blessings,
Joshua