[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Website Contact Form Submission From Kenneth Chrane

Kenneth Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Tue Dec 28 21:50:06 UTC 2010

 ?letterdate ?
----- Original Message -----
From: Congressman Elijah Cummings
To: kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Website Contact Form Submission From Kenneth Chrane

      December 28, 2010

      Mr. Kenneth Chrane

      6839 Parsons Avenue

      Gwynn Oak, Maryland 21207

      Dear Mr. Chrane:

      Thank you for contacting my office regarding the Motor Vehicle Safety Act, S. 3302. I appreciate hearing from you. Your thoughts are very important to me.

      I remain humbled and honored to represent you in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please know that I will continue to keep your views in mind as we address the tough issues that face our nation during the 111th Congress. Again, thank you for sharing your views on this issue with me. If I may be of further assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me

      Sincerely,

      Elijah E. Cummings
      Member of Congress