[nfb-talk] Earthlink tool bar

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 24 12:40:33 UTC 2010

I have a question about the Earthlink tool bar dialogue that pops up when I
open Internet Explorer to go to the web.  I am an Earthlink user and I have
things set to go to Earthlink when I. E. opens.  The dialogue asks me about
customizing my start up page with weather, stocks, etc.  I'm not sure what
I'm getting into if I do this, but if I cancel out I'm still having problems
with this tool bar dialogue popping up when I go and do something like
trying to pull up an audio stream.

Should I just check the radio button that says don't show this again?

Bill Outman