[nfb-talk] Fw: Reminder - Vote for NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh Project!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:38:50 UTC 2010

How many of you have voted for the NFB Youth Slam? You can actually vote three times per day, once from the site (you just have to listen to an audio captcha), once from Facebook if you have an account, and once from your cell phone if you can text. If we each did that, it would really move the project up in the rankings. Get busy everyone!!! *smile.
Sherri