[nfb-talk] Fw: Reminder - Vote for NFB Youth Slam in the Pepsi Refresh Project!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:34:27 UTC 2010

Just sending this out to encourage all of you to vote for the NFB Youth Slam. We need to come way up in the rankings. It is possible actually to vote three times per day, one via text, once through the Pepsi refresh site itself (there is an audio captcha) and once through Facebook. If everyone on this list voted, we would come way up in the rankings. It doesn't take much time and it's easy! Please vote.

Sherri