[nfb-talk] Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Aug 4 02:41:09 UTC 2011

John:

I have been to quite a number of NFb conventions, and I will say that
I have observed a wide range of persons and abilities.  I have seen
some great travelers, and I have seen people who bring a sighted
parent or friend because they don't travel alone.  I have seen people
who went through buffet lines with little or no assistance, and I
have had dinner with people who requested that the waiter or waitress
cut their meat.  I suspect that the range of people and abilities is
much greater than you think.

Dave