[nfb-talk] Airport keyosk?

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 00:27:36 UTC 2011

Totally inaccessible to me and even my husband who is a prety high
partial.  Not sure if some airlines allow you to check in on your own
computer, probably not, but it would be much easier than dealing with
the kiosks, and I probably spelled wrong, too.  For our next long
trip in November, we are getting a sleeper car on the train.  No
nasty, groping airport paranoid security to go through.  There are
some airports that are more acceptable than others, but I really hate
the Philadelphia airport.  Notorious for losing luggage and their
security people act like the Gestapo.  I understand the need for
security, but many times they go way overboard.  Anyway, the keosks
really do suck.