[nfb-talk] Top 10 Cities with Best Transportation

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Feb 12 21:07:26 UTC 2011

Well, I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area -- and while not bad,
if this is the fifth best in the country, then public transportation
is worse then I thought.  I think San Francisco is better then here,
for example, so is Philadelphia, unless they all have fallen off over
the years.  So is Chicago, by a long shot unless they have cut the
hell out of the system.  I live in a suburb, a pretty far one
granted, but I have absolutely no bus service on week end.

Dave