[nfb-talk] Top 10 Cities with Best Transportation

Jeanette Fortin jeanette at fortin-home.com
Sat Feb 12 22:16:50 UTC 2011

I live in colorado springs and I have heard that Denver has pretty good
public transportation. Here we have limited bus service during the week and
I have heard it is going to get worse as time goes on. the paratransit
system only works within the bus line. I happen to live in the part of town
where there  is no bus service so therefore no paratransit service. I am
from Texas, Dallas to be exact and when i left there 22 years ago we had
pretty good service and now there is light rail as well as paratransit as
well as bus service. Jeanette