[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 1 19:01:46 UTC 2011

that would depend on Colorado law as they would probably to file damage
claims against the driver and the transportation agency if there were in
fact any problems with the design of the bus stop. The fact that were at a
stop and not in the street make their right to sue for damages a given. Here
in California if a blind pedestrian is hit the driver is assumed to be at
fault and I find it very interesting working in the legal field that many
personal injury attorneys are not aware of the law in California.
Chuck