[nfb-talk] the stream so far

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jul 5 13:49:52 UTC 2011

Okay.  The only stream that to which I can get access now is the mp3 stream.  Here's a description of what I'm hearing.

I'm now listening to almost nothing but amplifyer noise.  There are very distorted voices in the background and nothing can be understood.  To speak frankly, This is not a very professional approach.  The time to make sure that all the equipment is working correctly is long before you actually start the event; not after the damn thing has started.  IF I were doing this, I'd want to be there at least a good hour before the thing started and I'd be checking every detail of everything.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: