[nfb-talk] the stream so far

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Tue Jul 5 14:39:20 UTC 2011

I fully agree with you

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

Cell: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 06:50
To: NFB Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfb-talk] the stream so far

Okay.  The only stream that to which I can get access now is the mp3 stream.
Here's a description of what I'm hearing.

I'm now listening to almost nothing but amplifyer noise.  There are very
distorted voices in the background and nothing can be understood.  To speak
frankly, This is not a very professional approach.  The time to make sure
that all the equipment is working correctly is long before you actually
start the event; not after the damn thing has started.  IF I were doing
this, I'd want to be there at least a good hour before the thing started and
I'd be checking every detail of everything.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: