[nfb-talk] the stream so far

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 5 15:10:17 UTC 2011

Ray, you act like they don't know what they are doing.  While the
problems are unfortunate, it bothers me that you and others are so
willing to criticize.  It is absurd to think that they don't know
what they are doing, or didn't test anything.  It can be difficult
working with audio and video at an ad hoc location, and most of the
legs of the journey are not under their control.

Dave