[nfb-talk] the stream so far

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jul 5 15:24:36 UTC 2011

Well Dave, I half agree with you and half not.  I stand by what I said; but, I might  perhaps be willing to put it a different way, I stand by the substance of what I said.  If I were hiring the people to do this, I would want to make sure they had access to everything they needed in a timely fashion so they could do what ever they had to.  IF I were the company hired, I'd want to have my people there so I could test out everything possible to make sure that, if I hit a snag of some kind, (as I grant you is likely in an unpredictable situation), I would then have the needed time to track it down and get it solved.  This, among other things, means I'd want to make sure I could get access to the meeting rooms so I could do my work and then when it's all working, get out of the way so things can proceed.  Again, I grant you that in an unpredictable situation, snags will inevitably come up; and, that's why I would wish for the extra time to test out the geer and if things are found, I would then have the time to track down and put them right.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: