[nfb-talk] TSA discrimination in Orlando

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jul 12 21:00:00 UTC 2011

I've never had a problem with diabetic supplies. Usually when I start to tell a screener that there is a bg meter and insulin in my carry-on, it's already passed through screening before I get my whole spiel out. Frankly, these days screeners probably see this stuff all the time.

Mike

On Jul 12, 2011, at 13:28, "qubit" <lauraeaves at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You know, your diabetic supplies are probably a problem as well!
> I heard also in the news recently about the terror chatter about implanting
> explosive inside a person's abdomen and then the explosive would be set off
> by shooting chemicals into the implant with a syringe.  It is ridiculous.
> Sometimes I think I should join the ranks of the persons who don't have a tv
> in their home. But then I turn on a good show and I forget...
>
> which reminds me, anyone have good luck getting cable and satellite tv
> providers to put audio description in the SAP?
> If it is there, is there an accessible way of selecting it?
> --le

>>> 3,000 blind people going through the airport, I'm the only one who
>>> insisted
>>> that I had a right NOT to be led around like a child, denied the use of
>>> my
>>> cane for travel.
>
>>> Joseph

>>> comes to security.