[nfb-talk] TSA discrimination in Orlando

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 20:28:33 UTC 2011

You know, your diabetic supplies are probably a problem as well!
I heard also in the news recently about the terror chatter about implanting
explosive inside a person's abdomen and then the explosive would be set off
by shooting chemicals into the implant with a syringe.  It is ridiculous.
Sometimes I think I should join the ranks of the persons who don't have a tv
in their home. But then I turn on a good show and I forget...

which reminds me, anyone have good luck getting cable and satellite tv
providers to put audio description in the SAP?
If it is there, is there an accessible way of selecting it?
--le