[nfb-talk] need help with jaws

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jun 10 02:08:40 UTC 2011

John,

I forgot to ask which operating system you were using.  The fact that NVDA works with this surprises me some but
makes me wonder if you are using Windows 7.  I just tried ALT-ENTER on my Windows 7 64-bit machine and it didn't
seem to do anything as far as I could tell, so my information might be out of date.  I am a window-eyes user, but in the
past Window-Eyes acted the same as JFW in this respect, but my understanding was that in full-screen mode, the
content of the command prompt was more or less invisible to Windows as a whole.  Anyway, maybe there is someone
on NFBCS who would know more about this.  I think, though, that you should be able to get 25 by 80 displayed
without full-screen mode, so there is probably still an element here I don't understand.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson