[nfb-talk] Braille Book Fair Needs Volunteers

Barbara Cheadle bacheadle at msn.com
Fri May 27 09:24:16 UTC 2011

Volunteers needed to help with Braille Book Fair

The Braille Book Fair (formerly called the flea market) needs
enthusiastic, hard-working volunteers throughout the afternoon and
evening on Tuesday, July 5, at the NFB Convention in Florida.  We
need Braille and print readers; teens and kids (kids under 12 must be
accompanied by an adult) are welcomed, too.

Volunteers can sign up for one or more 2-hour shifts: 1 -
3:00pm;  3:00 - 5:00 pm, 4:45 - 6:45 pm, and 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm (or
until we have finished cleaning up).

If you are interested, e-mail me and/or call my home phone below and
I will answer your questions, and send you the information you will
need for that day.

Please, Do NOT (please) respond online to this listserv.  Contact me
at bacheadle at msn.com or call me at one of my phone numbers (the home
phone is best until we get to convention, then use the cell phone
number of course).

Peace. Barbara Cheadle Catonsville, MD 21228 (410) 747-3472 cell:
(410) 300-5232 bacheadle at msn.com