[nfb-talk] iPod Touch 4th Generation 64G Drawing

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 29 16:07:50 UTC 2011

The national Federation of the Blind of Washington will hold a
drawing, the winner of which will receive an iPod Touch 4th
Generation 64G. This iPod is fully accessible. The drawing will take place
at noon on July 8, 2011, at the annual convention of the National
Federation of the Blind in Orlando, Fl. You do not need to be present
to win. Tickets cost $5 each or 5 for $20.

If you will not be attending the convention but still wish to enter
the drawing, you may send a note giving the number of tickets you
wish to purchase, your name and your telephone number and/or
email address along with payment to: Michael Freeman; 3101 NE 87th
Ave; Vancouver, WA 98662-6832. Your note *must* be accompanied by
payment. WE prefer that payment be in the form of a check, Pay
to the Order of "the National Federation of the Blind of Washington"
or "NFBW". (the NFB of Washington does *not* have PayPal and although
I have a personal PayPal account, there's no truly
easy/foolproof way to assure the IRS and state authorities governing
charities that electronic payments would be used for ticket purchases.)

If you have questions, please send them to me, Mike Freeman, at
<k7uij at panix.com>.

Good luck!

Michael Freeman, President
national Federation of the blind of Washington