[nfb-talk] latest rules on DVS

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Sep 11 15:29:20 UTC 2011

Mike, I really have to say that you and I are, in this case, 1000% in agreement.  Shock you?  Well, I personally support described video; and, I felt the original position which NFB took worthwhile.  Let's get emergency stuff done first.  The rest can follow after.

Speaking for myself, I do foresee some sticky problems with this rule as it now is; but, I believe that the position which the FCC has taken; (with respect to those potential issues) is that they are quite easily solvable.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: