[nfb-talk] An idea, to discuss, at 2012 convention

Alex heyitslu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:56:20 UTC 2011

Both ideas sound great!  I will send you my contact info off list.
Sharon may also still have it as she assisted me in drafting the
Tennessee resolution.  We are hoping to have a bill in the Legislature
in January.  Thank you so much and please let me know what I can do to
be of assistance.

Warmly,
Lucy