[nfb-talk] Facebook's Photo ID System Inaccessible to the Blind

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:25:57 UTC 2012

Hi:

I am disappointed to read this. I am a huge Facebook user and love it.
I thankfully have never come across this problem as I also use the
m.facebook.com mobile site.
I hope a solution is found for this problem soon!
Eddie, I would suggest for now to try logging in on the m.facebook.com site.
That is all I can think of for now but if you or anyone else finds a
solution to this please let this list know!

Kerri