[nfb-talk] Facebook's Photo ID System Inaccessible to the Blind

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:19:18 UTC 2012

I have encountered this a number of times, mostly when traveling overseas
and I try to log in from a different location than Face Book recognizes.
The picture ID process is hard for sighted people as well, as I understand
it, as they can throw any photo of any random person linked to your profile
that happens to show up in a picture -- the girlfriend of that third cousin
at that wedding you went to four years ago... What was her name?

Yet another reason I always use the mobile site.