[nfb-talk] Credit cards

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Dec 28 19:18:52 UTC 2012

I ment just put visa on the card and keep the imfo about the card on an electronic device.  When you have multiple cards, it can be easy to mix cards.   As of now, I have one card holder for the 2 cards I use all the time and my Sams card and a wallet for all other cards.  This way I do not get them mixed up, but when going to coles, some times I might have to verify, is this my Coles card?  With braill on the corner of the card, I would not have to do this.

Terry Powers