[nfb-talk] This week's tcjwb on Wics Radio America

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:56:49 UTC 2012

Hello to all.

Today We will be hearing a lot of copland. I lost a lot of stuff when I dropped my hd down the stairs 2 years ago lol! but we will be ending with the I had a dream speech and maybe the battle hymn of the republic. We will also be making a important announcement regarding WICS so you will want to tune in. I'll email tomorrow to recap the announcement or yu can check my twitter and the wics twitter regarding the blog post.

Info is below.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
show twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
station twitter: http://twitter.com/wicsradio.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1
See you there.