[nfb-talk] En-Vision America at CSUN

Anna McClure amcclure at envisionamerica.com
Tue Feb 26 15:41:35 UTC 2013

We invite you to join En-Vision America at this year's CSUN Conference,
February 27th - March 1st , at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in San
Diego, CA.

En-Vision America will host a workshop: i.d. mate Quest: Breaking the
Boundaries. This will be a hands-on learning and sharing experience for all
things Quest. Learn basic usage, new tips and tricks, share stories and
applications, and make suggestions for new ideas and functions. Whether
you're a novice or an expert, we hope you'll join us! (BLV-04, Wednesday the
27th at 9:20 am, Emma AB Room on the 3rd floor.)

Stop by booth #401 and talk with Dave Raistrick, Dave Bode, and Sheila
Utterback. They will be on hand to show you the latest and greatest features
of i.d. mate Quest, as well as help you get signed up for free talking
prescription labels with ScripTalk Station. Be sure to ask about the new
pharmacies that are participating!  The Exhibit Hall is free and open to the
public. The hours are Wednesday 12-7, Thursday 9:30-5:30, and Friday
9:30-5:30.

We hope to see you there!