[nfb-talk] NFBRI Greater Providence Chapter 50-50 Raffle

Rui goldwave at cox.net
Sat Jun 1 20:21:45 UTC 2013

reater Providence Chapter of the NFB of Rhode
Island is in the home stretch of our 50/50 cash raffle.

Tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10. The drawing will take place next Saturday,
June 8.
(Just in time for someone to perhaps pay some NFB convention
bills)

The grand prize winner will receive roughly 50% of net proceeds with the
Current amount as of this writing being just over $850 and climbing.
 The second prize will be $75.

•	You can pay for your tickets using your credit/debit card at:
www.nfbri.org/5050

I would ask that you please share that link with anyone you think may be
interested as well.
The more tickets we sell, the higher the grand prize will rise, so everyones
help in spreading the word would be very helpful and appreciated.

For more information or any questions, please E-mail: raffle at nfbri.org

--
Rui Cabral, President
Greater Providence Chapter