[nfb-talk] Jimmy Kimmel Video--Blind Ref

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:22:35 UTC 2013

This piece is intended as a farce; it's making fun of all those
uber-inspirational  movies.  It's meant to be more absurd than anything
else.

Apparently all his calls are spot on, which I suppose is meant to be even
funnier.

The end of the piece is interesting in that someone shouts at him asking if
he's blind, and he turns around and takes off his glasses in a super smooth
way and says "As a matter of fact, I am."  His eyes are clear and bright,
not discolored in some fake blind way.