[nfb-talk] Gene Fleeman's Accessible Home Appliances petition

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 2 23:49:14 UTC 2014

Those of you who've listened to Dr. Maurer's latest Presidential Release -
PR427 - know that GENE Fleeman of our Missouri affiliate has sponsored a
petition on change.org to manufacturers of home appliances petitioning them
to include features in their offerings that allow blind and visually
impaired persons to operate them independently. The petition of necessity
has a URL longer than the Tower of Babel was high. For those who find this
URL daunting, I've used a redirection site to shorten it. If one clicks on

http://tinyurl.com/AccessibleHomeAppliances

one will get right to the petition page on change.org.

Mike Freeman