[nfb-talk] Accessible Business Phone Systems

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jan 23 15:11:42 UTC 2014

My office uses Sisco Unity, but I do not know what phone system.  So far it has been pretty accessable.  Someone else helped me put my password in, but I am not sure if I could have learned or if we just did it that way for convenience.  I work for the National Cancer Institute of NIH at Shady Grove.  I will try to find out what phone system we are using.

Terry Powers